2019 Team Registration Now OPEN
We invite you to participate in EVANFEST on April 13, 2019. We recognize that the teams are not formed yet but we strongly advise that you reserve slots in the respective age brackets that you anticipate needing. Last year sold out fast.
Through your participation and generosity last year we were able to raise over $100,000.00. Over our first twelve years, we have been able to raise over ONE MILLION DOLLARS! We have provided financial assistance to over 300 different families in the Delaware Valley battling cancer and other childhood sicknesses. I encourage you, but even more importantly your kids, to explore our site including the video, http://evanfest.com/evan-the-cause-2/
It would help us a great deal if you could email me back, firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP with your availability for this year’s tournament. In order to improve last year’s sponsorship success, we need to have as many team’s commitment as soon as possible so your prompt reply is appreciated. Also, it would be most helpful if you would please email me if you are no longer the proper contact person for your organization. Providing me with proper contact would also help.
- The Tournament will be held on the campus of Malvern Preparatory School in Malvern Pennsylvania on Saturday, April 13, 2019.
- Our format includes two 50 minute games per team.
- The games will be officiated by professional referees and there will be timed penalties.
- We will have four skill levels between the U14, U12 and U10 age brackets (grades 5 – 8).
- Registration Fee is $400.00 per team. (two games)
- Please register your teams today and help support this great cause.
- For those that cannot commit until tryouts, please email me to hold a spot.
- All proceeds will be donated to families whose children are battling their fight against cancer and other childhood illnesses.
Our tournament affords our kids the opportunity to pitch in and “make a difference”. Whether your kid’s families have been personally touched by the effects of cancer, they are in need of “service hours”, or just interested in helping these families out; we have plenty of opportunities for them to pitch in. We have student-initiated “dress-down” days (relaxed dress code for all classmates that donate at least $1.00), event day volunteer opportunities, and prospecting for tournament sponsorships, Event Day Volunteers, to name a few.
Competition levels (intended for an indicator of competitiveness only – actual grades not strictly monitored) :
- 5th –CCLA: U10A, U12B, SEPLYA: C1, B2, B3 (5th graders, novice 6th graders, and, strong 4th graders).
- 6th – CCLA: U12A, SEPLYA: B1 (6th graders, novice 7th graders, and, strong 5th graders).
- 7th – CCLA: U14B, U15B/C, SEPLYA: A2, A3 (7th graders, novice 8th graders, and, strong 6th graders).
- 8th – CCLA: U14A, SEPLYA: A1 ( 8th graders, and strong 7th graders).
Please call me directly with any questions about registration.
Thank you for your support!